The work starts with you loving you;
with you, as an administrator or manager, embracing Cultural Competence;
with you, as an educator, embracing Relationship-add-Relevance-then-Rigor in your curriculum continuum;
with you, as a love partner, knowing enough about your partner to say
"I Will Be What You Are Not;"
and/or you, as a parent, accepting the role of Respect/Guide/Cheerleader rearing continuum.
Finding Your Way BACK To LOVE Is The Key!
Hello, I am a 51 year old Human Growth Development, and Behavioral Specialist who serves as a Professional Holistic Life Coach. I believe that there is greatness and beauty in everyone, if they choose to follow that path. My services are about you having the support to reach and achieve, overcome and put behind, seek and find, or design and implement. I specialize in Self-Love development, Love Relationship Success, Parent Tutoring (through Positive Parenting), Corporate Competence assessment and training, Disruptive or Unhealthy Behavior Intervention, Health Improvement Campaigns, and I maintain a private practice with multiple locations.
In addition to being a professional Life Coach, with a broad spectrum of clients, I have also presented nationally to general audiences speaking on the topics of Healthier Lifestyles.
My Consultative Coaching (CC) is a collaborative, in-depth look, stregths-focused Life Coaching process. Through this approach, I provide support and practical feedback to help clients effectively address personal life challenges. With compassion and understanding, I work with you to help build on your strengths and attain the personal growth you are committed to achieving.
Life and Work Experiences
- Grew up on government assistance
- Threw newspapers in knee deep snow at age 9
- Experienced the challenges of living in the projects of a major city
- Reached and Taught learners in Urban and Suburban School Districts
- Successful in Special Education Administrative Hearing
- Traveled to 40+ US States, by car or bus (increasing my cultural awareness)
- Worked as a sacker, stocker, maintenance guy
- Management for Major Discount Retailer
- Machine Operator
- Picked Tobacco
- Financial Aid Management
- Volunteer for Habitat for Humanity
- Project Manager
- Non-Profit Executive
- Grant Writer
- Transportation Company
- So Much More
Certifications, Additional Training & Awards
- Special Education (17 years)
- Crisis Intervention & Prevention (15 years)
- Human Growth and Development
- Behavior Specialist
- Literacy Specialist
- Married (5 years, 16 years, and 6 years)
- Father to 8 Beautiful People ages 4 - 32
- Heart Broken (Numerous Times)
- Life Coaching
- Business Design & Development
- AAS in Electronic Technology
- Bachelors in Public Administration
- Masters in Education Administration
- Additional Graduate Hours in Business Administration, Special Education and Life Coaching
I offer HIPAA compliant online video coaching! Click here to learn more.